Classes are free and open to the community…
PARISH EXERCISE PROGRAMS
Our exercise program for health and fun begins it’s 10th year! All our classes are free, open to the community, and no sign-up is required.
- Senior Exercise, led by Joan Norman, is Monday from 9:15-10:15 a.m. in the Social Hall.
- Zumba, led by Claudia Fornesca, is Tuesday from 9:15-10:00 a.m. in the Social Hall.
- Tai Chi, led by Gretchen Reid, is Wednesday and Saturday from 9:30-10:15 a.m. in the Steinhausen Center.
- Yoga, led by Natalie Mandolfo, is Saturday at 7:00 a.m. in the Steinhausen Center.
- Line Dancing, led by Jean Caskey, is Friday at 9:15 a.m. in the Social Hall.
New, and by popular demand, Jean will be leading Line Dancing 101 from 10:30-11:00 a.m. on Fridays in the Social Hall.
Please join us for fun and health in 2018!